Saturday 28 December 2013

Steampunk Assets: Zeppelin

As my environment will be steamed and I thought it best to add some zeppelins into the environment as you can see below his step-by-step of the basic Zeppelin I made in the first two images below



After making the basic Zeppelin above I decided to make a more detailed Zeppelin as you can see below is a step-by-step of this Zeppelin I designed and made here I looked at some inspiration of steam power zeppelins on Google and also looked at the zeppelins of World War I and looked at how a possible steampower and Zeppelin would work I'm very happy with the way this turned out and texturing it will help improve that as of now I have not textured it but I will be coming back to it in order to finish it at a later date 






No comments:

Post a Comment