Thursday 3 October 2013

Steampunk Layout & Design

Below is a scanned page from my sketchbook here I doodled a few little concepts for my steam punk environment at the bottom you can see a small Birds Eye view layout of what the environment I think should look like to the top right are doodlesof steam engines chimneys and a pivot bridge top left-hand corner is a corner of the view of the Birds Eye view environment below.



This environment will be situated around industrial area with trucks and ships below are some of the concepts I have drawn from the mood boards below as well.











Above are two sketches the bottom right-hand corner one is a tugboat/canal boat these are the main boat that will be in my environment the one at the top will be a one-off unique boat that would be situated in environment this boat is space of the Mississippi Steamboat.



Above is a concept first steam truck it is pretty much the same as any normal truck except it's got a steam engine instead of petrol engine this does not look to steampunk to me so I may exaggerate some of the mechanics on this truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment