Friday 13 December 2013

Steampunk Assets: Sack

below are some research images of the sacks which I would like to be dotted around my environment which would be full of certain goods that would be in the port or industrial area the picture below is the way I would like them to be stacked and how they would look and the top image I would like this kind of texture to be on on the final sack.


below I started with the basic box which I then modelled into a sack shape trying to use as few polys as possible


here is the same model above just from another angle

below is the textured sack using the appropriate texture with a logo that I made place on top I'm not very happy with the way the sack looks I'm possibly going to add more polys in order to get greater detail but at the moment I'm going to leave this for now and come back to it later


Criticism: above is the render their image of the sack I created to be honest the floors with this sack quite obvious it's too boxy still even though soft and edges is applied I believe I need to use more bump mapping possibly putting this into my box and roaring on creases in order to make it look like a sack instead of it being a flat texture on it this needs a bit more work and I will come back to it in the future or possibly remake it

No comments:

Post a Comment