Saturday 14 December 2013

Steampunk Assets: Lift

After watching Laputa Castle in the sky I saw the use of acrylic apparatus that was lowering stuff into a mine after seeing this I wished to duplicate this into my steam punk environment as you can see below I drew a basic side on view of this apparatus that was lowering stuff into the mines


Below are the few basic assets that I made all of these I will duplicate and put together in order to make the crane that I showed in the picture above


Below is the finished product of me combining all the shapes and objects above into the object I wished to create as you can see below there is a three-point view aside on view and rendered view




Criticism: this is one of the models I'm very happy with my belief in looks realistic looks like it could work the only downside is I still haven't looked into adding in rust and spectrum in order to make it look like it's been working for a long time and is rusted and covered in mud and soot

No comments:

Post a Comment