Tuesday 14 January 2014

Steampuck Assets: Pipes 2

Another variation of the pipes using what I learned from the previous pipes I made I decided to make some improvements and I actually decided to look at pipes on Google and using from the previous lessons I've learned from the other pipes and the Google images I started to make these new joints you can see below and also here I looked to adding in rust to help the models like the real as you can see these pipes look a lot more realistic and a lot better than the ones I had previously made 






Criticism: I am happy with the pipes and adding in the rust has helped make these pipes look realistic I'm going to add slightly more detail to these pipes and hopefully from this the pipes will look very realistic and really help the immersion of the environment

No comments:

Post a Comment