Wednesday 19 February 2014

Steampunk: Ramp


A couple of years ago I went on holiday to Cornwall me in my family visited Port isaac This is where Doc Martin was filmed in the second picture below is a ramp moving up the side of the valley to the left is the harbour this is the view and idea I would like to put into my new environment using more research from Port Isaac I made this simple drawing at the end of this post in order to show my basic idea of what I hopefully want this ramp to look like in my new environment






Below is the picture that I drew using the inspiration from the images above as you can see I've added in my flying conveyor belt and also there will be a warehouse hanging off the side of the ramp which will be a storehouse and have a crane on it which I have previously made and possibly having holes in the side of the ramp fraud at water to escape this I hope will make the environment really interesting and really make it look like a working port 


No comments:

Post a Comment