Monday 24 February 2014

Steampunk: Maya Idea

I have desided to make all the unige areas of the sreampunk area in maya and export as a hole this is so i know that it all will fit together. This will be my master file I will make all the basic assets in this single file I will duplicate a lot of these pipes and so forth to see how it will look but then I will only explore one of these in order to duplicate that in unity which will save memory and help the frame rate in the game

One of the other reasons for this is also all my assets were previously in separate files in maya and this can make me lose scope or even possibly forget that I've previously made something and then remade it again because I forgot about it and by doing this I will have all of these in the same environment and making sure the scale is the same and I will be able to use this to show my tutors my work in full instead of having to open up multiple files to show each thing I have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment