Sunday 6 April 2014

Steampunk: New Stone Wharf



As I mentioned in a previous post about remaking stone walls around my docklands I got my inspiration from Rome 2 using this I began to gradually make these new stone docklands





In order to make both sides of section the same I've made one half and I would duplicate this and copy it onto the other side to ensure perfect symmetry





After duplicating and emerging the vertices as you can see below I now the perfect segment which why would duplicate along I also made sure that one of the segments will be a bit into one of the previous modules of the old stone wall so that I will not have to greatly change my layout or design to accommodate these new models





As you can see below gradually began to texture the new Stonewall I also then went on to make two more segments in order to make it repeating and modulated





Below are the two corners segments that will enable this new Stonewall to gradually go around the new Docklands




No comments:

Post a Comment