Wednesday 18 December 2013

Steampunk: Canal Barge

Below are some research images into canal barges which I will use in order to gain inspiration and an idea of what a canal barge should look like and then use these images in order to make my own canal barge which will have a unique steampunk feel to it

















After looking at the canal barge pictures above and I started to make the hull of the barge as you can see below 


Below I started to make the chimney and the off the barge there will be two of them I decided to make this barge unique by giving it a paddles instead of screw propeller


Below are two images of the finished barge there is still texturing needed but here is a three-pointer you and the front on view



Criticism:  The texture does not match up at the front of the barge and I have not finished a texturing of the paddles also need to add more detail in the storage area instead of just lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment