Wednesday 18 December 2013

Steampunk: Flying Conveyor Belt

Below I started to make the conveyor belts this conveyor belt will be flying using propeller engines to keep it in the air this will be moving coal from one side of the environment to the other I thought I would do this to really enforce the steampunk style that I'm going for in the environment for this version I added in simple boxes which are the steam propeller engines with the propellers on the bottom keeping the conveyor belt in the air





Once the basic conveyor belt was made I decided to add more detail into the engines as you can see below this is the idea I came up with as you can see these will be added onto the side of conveyor belt and I believe make the conveyor belt look much more steam punk and realistic I hope to cover these engines with wood and brass



Criticism: again about the dirt and grime being added to this model but apart from that the model has turned out very well I will be adding texture on the top which will contain a moving texture of coal in order to make it look like a conveyor belt is gradually moving coal to the fire on the other side of the canal

No comments:

Post a Comment