Monday 24 February 2014

Steampunk: Resarch Butlers Wharf Shad Thames & Other Pics

Below are some research images that I found on Google looking at Docklands Old Street old towns fortifications and amazingly the last image the Zeppelin entering a port with a very interesting tower which in my opinion looks very steampunk looking at these images I've decided to make the gatehouse in my environment from the second image and or so possibly adding in bridges linking buildings as you can see in the first picture and the third picture has made me feel I'd like to build a castle which will be on a hill you will not be to get to this castle but it will be ever to be seen from the environment giving the player the feel that there is more beyond the environment he is in really setting environment in a bigger world












No comments:

Post a Comment