Wednesday 26 February 2014

Steampunk: Rome 2 Research



While playing the strategy game Rome total War 2 in one of the maps where there are docks I found a healthy supply of assets including carriages cranes scaffolding these I think I would like duplicate in my own style in my environment I am looking at the styles of much older cultures in order to possibly take the old architecture and equipment they used but modernise them in order to give the idea that yes it's made of metal but is using ancient technology that's why using the Roman crane but possibly remake it in metal would be interesting to see as it is not something you would expect to be made out of metal and using a very outdated crane instead of the more modern cranes we see today.


Also I will be looking at some of the buildings in Rome 2 and possibly duplicating them as well






No comments:

Post a Comment