Tuesday 1 April 2014

Steampunk: Bioshock Infinite Research



While I was playing by the shock infinite I came across a pump room is in here was a prime source of visual help from my environment looking at these pipes and how they had used textures by simply dividing them and texturing slightly different direction in order to make them look like a different textures even though the word is moving a slightly different direction as you can see in the picture below also the way the pipes have been done on dark dingy but they are still shiny because they are made of metal or so it was gratifying to see that the way that the barrels had been made that they had done would shiny but not the metal because that would have been varnished yet the metal was not shiny because it had rusted I believe I should perhaps adapt to this to my environment








No comments:

Post a Comment