Friday 4 April 2014

Steampunk: Underground Valt



While at the BAFTA awards for video games we were in the Docklands in London in a building called the tobacco dock this obviously previously used to hold tobacco which would have been imported from the colonies of the Empire I noticed in this building the vaulted metal ceiling and then I remembered the vaulted ceilings of cathedrals and as my environment is built onto a hill I decided to build an underground warehouse which will be filled with Sachs creates boxes as they warehouse would be full of this I hope will add another unique part to the environment and really immerse the player








This is the entrance to the underground warehouse from the side of the document very obscure not very noticeable but when you enter you enter an underground world which I hope will give the player a sense of amazement and excitement of finding in new spot in the environment



No comments:

Post a Comment