Tuesday 1 April 2014

Steampunk: Main Maya File (Update 2)

below is the ramp which I spoke about in my previous post here I have been playing around with different colours to almost make the houses look like they were built  at different times as in the residents became richer and decided to knock down the older house and build a new one in a new style with more expensive colours and brick but I'm possibly thinking of changing this back to one colour as having all these different colours does look a little bit confusing


below is showing a bit of detail I added on top of the roofs this is just adding small detail which I hope will bring out the environments style


as I mentioned above about adding in small amounts of detail here I have added in guttering this is just again adding more detail to bring life to the environment


No comments:

Post a Comment