Tuesday 19 November 2013

Steampuck Buildings: Warehouse One

I decided to make a warehouse as my environment being a steampunk industrial area will have multiple warehouses below are three images of 







after building what was billed above I may just make a simple chimney which will go on the roof of the warehouse to the left this is what the warehouse looks with the three objects combined above to make the warehouse to the right.



















Below I decided to make some windows that would be added in to the warehouse the window I made was using a simple texture of stained-glass which I then added into the wall as you can see to the right

The final image at the bottom of this post is one half of the warehouse with Windows in this has made it look a lot better but I am thinking of re-making the Windows as it does not seem to work well with the environment after I put it into unity.

No comments:

Post a Comment