Monday 18 November 2013

Steampunk: Skyline 2

The previous post I decided to choose one of the sky hooks pillars that I designed as you can see I built this in my showing the polygon count to the left-hand side and a textured one to the right this will be eventually re-textured as I'm using a texture that I will eventually use for the barrels that I will create.



above is a close-up of what this guy pillar looks like connected to the cylinder that is the skyline below you can see the design of the crate being moved along the line which was also in the previous post the image below is showing what it will look like in my environment having these crates move along the line being moved by the propellers

belowto the right is a close-up of the image above all so I looked up possibly making a different variation to the left I will possibly use this one as well but I'm more inclined to use the one to the right due to it not looking as bulky as the one to the left.


















Note: I am currently moving on to another thing to make I have not fully textured this skyline yet but I will do in the future as the basic model is complete and I'm happy with its design and texturing it can be done at a later date the reason for this is so that I can concentrate on other models that have like to make within my time period

No comments:

Post a Comment