Wednesday 20 November 2013

Steampuck Buildings: Warehouse Two

here I decided to make another warehouse after building the previous one here I did the same as I did with the previous warehouse by making multiple objects in order to combine them to make a building as you can see to the left I built this marble pillar and to the right to variations of the wall one with nothing on it and one with an indentation which will be able to have crates called from the ground up and stored on the next level.
















above is the basic window frame I designed to fit on top of the building the image below that is the wall that will go around this window frame in order to cover up what it looks like.
















the above is the final image of these multiple objects combined in order to make what you see before you the first image above is showing the amount of polygons in the model which is actually very low the one below that is to show what it looks like without the lines

The final image below is a render to show what hopefully the building will look like in the unity environment which I am creating.




No comments:

Post a Comment