Friday 11 October 2013

Steampunk Bridges 2

Here is the first bridge that I begun to make. This is the lift bridge that I designed in the previous post. as you can see below the style of the steam wheels are mainly based off old Victorian fairs with the patterns and designs taken from them each one of these wheels has its own unique design that using the same colour palette


Using the wheels that I had made before, from combining them together to make want you see above. The way the bridge works is the bigger wheel tarns the smaller wheel that is connected to the bridge. 

also using the Arm that I made before I extended it to fit the side of the bridge the metal beam that is holding it up will go into the side of the buildings on each side of the canal.


Here is an animation to show you how it works.





No comments:

Post a Comment