Friday 11 October 2013

Steampunk Bridge's in Unity

Below is the two bridges I made and then added them into Unity.

I will possibly movies in the future to see if they look better in another place


below is the steam lift bridge this bridge I may have to change due to its height limitations of ships going under it as in the final instalment of the game I once esteemed target to be able to go under the bridge.


Below are two pictures of the steam arm bridge which I made this bridge does not have the problem of the steam lift bridge of allowing ships to go under it as it goes fully 90° up it does not have a problem as the bridge above so is summoned later instalments I may use only this bridge and move the other bridge to another location so ships are easily able to pass.



No comments:

Post a Comment