Tuesday 29 April 2014

Steampunk: Texture Finishing (Ships)

Below I was finishing off the texturing of the boats and making some changes to them what I'm very good at doing is building a model and half finishing it I built this model well over six months ago and I still had not finished texturing it or adding in new parts finally I have decided to sort this out and I will be updating most of the models I have not finished to try and bring them up to standard using what I've learnt over the past six months I hope I can now make these models look better than they previously did

 this post is mainly containing the two vessels that will be in the docks the one directly below is my canal barge and the other vessel at the bottom is my short of paddle steamer which I kind of had the idea of it being a tug boat I hope that adding in these boats will bring more life to my environment and just add that little more detail and by updating the textures and re-mapping I hope they will sit better in the environment than they previously did

 here i made a hole into the boat so that the paddle goes though the boat and makes it more realistic
 I have still not done the cargo hold of the boat this I can finish off with a basic wood texture.
 and also i textured the main paddle of the boat at the back with metal texture

Below is my newest ship that i made and here i have added more detail and fixed some of the textures






No comments:

Post a Comment